POKER STYLE GAMES
Flatline Hold'em Poker - Procedures
Meet FlatLine Hold’em
Flatline Hold’em was developed by GCI over a two year period. The GCI team set out to develop a better poker game than Texas Holdem, the world’s current, albeit temporary champion in the poker market. GCI reviewed and analyzed the pros and cons of Texas Holdem and incorporated the good
while eliminating the bad. The general concept for Flat Line Hold’em was born.
Winning features for player and house
FlatLine Hold’em is loaded with all the obvious traditionalpositive and exciting attributes of poker, and infused with subtle and new innovative winning features for both players and casino owners. In short, we raised the bar. FlatLine Hold’em is a superior game. Poker experts are telling us that FlatLine Hold’em could replace Texas Holdem as the number one played poker game on the Internet. You don’t have to take anybody’s word for it. The proof is in the game. Don’t hesitate. Play FlatLine Hold’em.
How to Play
The strategies required will produce a more exhilarating experience than a traditional game of poker; however, the betting system is the same as it is in Texas Holdem Poker. The best hand on the Flat and the best hand on the Line each win half the game pot. A player winning both the Flat
and the Line wins the entire pot.
1. Blinds. Player left of the Dealer Button posts small blind and player to left of him/her posts big blind.
2. Deal. Dealer deals all players two cards face down.
3. Pre-Flop Bet. Players bet according to game limits, starting with player to left of big blind.
4. The Flop. Dealer burns a card and then deals one card face up in each of the four card areas furthest from the center location.
5. Bet. Players bet according to game limits, starting with player left of dealer button.
6. The Turn. Dealer burns a card and then deals one card face up in each of the four card areas around the center location.
7. Bet. Players bet according to game limits, starting with player left of dealer button.
8. The River. Dealer burns a card and then deals the center card face up.
9. Bet. Players bet according to game limits, starting with player left of dealer button.
10. Showdown. All players remaining in game show hands as in regular Texas Holdem. Player with best five card poker hand on the “Flat” wins half the pot and player with best five card poker hand on the “Line” wins half the pot.
In Flat Line Hold’em, players use their two hole cards and the five community cards on the “Flat”, and their two hole cards and the five community cards on the “Line”, to make the best poker hand they can both ways; one on the Flat and the other on the Line.
Poker fans learn and play Flat Line Holdem in seconds.
More community cards. Twice the potential for big hands.
No set hands after the flop (only 4 card hands are possible at this time).
Keeps players in for longer. Less folding, which leads to bigger pots!
Players play for the Flat (half of the pot), the Line (the other half), or if they’re strong enough, both!